When reporting a problem or looking to replace/upgrade equipment it is very useful for both the Mach One Engineer and Sales Team to have a copy of your System Report. This provides us with vital information such as the serial number to check warranty status, how much data you have saved and what software versions you are running.
Here’s the instructions for getting the System Report;
- firstly make sure all work is saved (no need to shut files or quit apps though)
- from the Apple menu in top left of screen select “About this Mac”
- click “System Report” button
- now select “Save” from the “File” tab on the left of the top menu bar (file suffix should be “.spx”)
- give the file the same name as the machine name/ID or username and save the file to desktop.
You can then email this directly to our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on services and solutions offered by Mach One please Contact Us.